Don't get me wrong. I understand that people can like snow, some even love it. But that is not my case. I prefer Spring and Summer and we have had already enough for this year!
So it is cold icy outside. The pavements are covered with snow which melted a little bit and then turned into ice. No weather or not mood to go to the gym. I get it.
So here is this week's playlist to maybe help you a little bit to shed the Blues and pick up your iPod or other MP3 player and hit the treadmill. It did certainly helped me. I was running for my life this evening.
RUN4LIFE PLAYLIST / WEEK March 24th 2013
- "POMPEII" by Bastille
- "BIBLICAL" by Biffy Clyro
- "MIRRORS" by Justin Timberlake
- "I NEED YOUR LOVE" by Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding
- "BEAUTIFUL, DIRTY, RICH" by Lady Gaga
- "BLUE ORCHID" by The White Stripes
- "GO RIGHT AHEAD" by The Hives
- "HOWLIN' FOR YOU" by The Black Keys
- "MR BRIGHSIDE" by The Killers
- "IN MY PLACE" by Coldplay
Again it should take about 25 minutes so you can keep your daily workout. Going strong guys!!