Now, the books are all finished (reviews are slowly getting together - I know I am well behind) and I am currently on holiday back at home ( In the little country in the middle of Europe - Slovakia), but I am determined to get back to running (as I really enjoy it) as fast as I can for as long as I can (basically until I feel like dying !). So I decided to put together another playlist to help me get back to the gym when I back.
And trust me, that will happen as soon as I land back in UK as my mum has been over-feeding me and I don't want the hard work of last three months to go to waste. And it looks like spring is finally coming, so I want to look great in my spring outfits. And there is the Summer filled with sunshine, bikinis, hot weather, music festivals and holidays - so I don't want to look awful on pics from my summer.
I will stop mumbling now and introduce you to a new Playlist For The Week:
- I Need Your Love - CALVIN HARRIS, ELLIE GOULDING
- Closer (Radio Edit) - LULU JAMES
- Diane Young - VAMPIRE WEEKEND
- Green Garden - LAURA MVULA
- Boomerang - NICOLE SCHERZINGER
- White Noise - DISCLOSURE, ALUNAGEORGE
- Waiting All Night - RUDIMENTAL FEAT. ELLA EYRE
- Fade (Vocal) - JAKWOB FEAT. MAIDAY
- This Is What It Feels Like - ARMIN VAN BUUREN, TREVOR GUTHRIE
- Late Night - FOALS
As usual you can find on my @SpotifyUK playlist or you can just download the list of the track above. It should take about 25 - 30 mins. Tweet me @ZuzzieeQQQ77 what you think or any suggestion for the next week's playlist.
Hope you will enjoy it and it will make you sweat and help you through your workout or any other thing you do while listening to it.
Have a great day !