Now that January is here and Christmas is over, we all feel a little bit let down. So much fuss for weeks and weeks and it's over within 3 days. No more holiday, no more presents. The cold weather is making us all grumpy and depressed. So I have decided to lift not only my spirits but also spirits of others, and I am taking a part in BOOKS ' N ' BLOGGERS SWAP organised by Chaotic Goddess Swap. Check out the blog and if you fancy and you are a blogger wanting to connect with others and score gifts in the process, you are in the right place:
SWAP OBJECTIVES - send your partner 3 books:
- A Book You Love
- A Book You Haven't Read But Are Interested In
- A Book From Your Partner's Wishlist
- After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you are participating. Post must include the button / link back to the sign-ups and must be posted within 3 days of receiving your acceptance email.
- Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
- Send books that fit your partner's genre preferences.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Books MUST be mailed on or before January 24th!
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to Chaotic Goddes Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Sign-ups Start: Monday, January 5th at 12AM
- Sign-ups End : Monday, January 12th at 11:59PM
- First Post Must be Posted within 3 days of receiving acceptance email, latest possible January 12th by noon.
- Partners assigned : Wednesday, January 14th
- Packages Shipped : on or before Saturday, January 24th
- Show-off Linky Opens : Wednesday, January 28th
- Show-off Linky Closes : Friday, February 13th
I am really looking forward to this swap as I am sure that it will brighten up my cold months of January & February, plus it will give me a chance to meet other bloggers too. So if you are a blogger and would love to meet more people who enjoys books as much as you or I, don't hesitate and sign up!!